Monday, October 17, 2011

An All New Low

Yep, this is the reason I started this blog. Stuff just annoys me and I have to say something.
I was in a public place tonight. It was crowded with professionals dressed every which way from grubby faded and torn jeans to sparkly cocktail attire. . . and that's men and women!


The shocking incident was done by a woman in her late 50's. Maybe I am being generous and maybe she was actually in her 60's, but let's go with 50's. Either way, she should have known better. She was nicely dressed, very clean and crisp stylish clothing. I happened to turn my head because something caught my eye. I turned to look and I see her digging in her nose with her little finger. Yep, digging! Really going at it. She obviously found something of interest because she was at it for a while. That's not the shocking part. 


After finding a gem up there, she looked at it and stuck it right in her mouth! How disgusting! Isn't that something we try to stop our children from doing when they are 5 years old?? Didn't her parents know that she mined for boogars? Where were they when she was a kid? AND is this generational? Kids learn by modeling their parents. Did she allow her children to carry on the family trait? Did she raise a brood of boogar-eaters? Disgusting!
I have seen a lot of strange things in my life. This was a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment